Why I'm Here...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Music and Me Podcast, Episode 1

In my debut episode, I am introducing myself and my podcast, and presenting a sample of my eclectic taste in hip-hop music through a playlist containing a wide variety of jams.  Also I am discussing Kanye West and his new album My Dark Twisted Fantasy, as well as up and coming superstar, J. Cole.

Tangerine-Big Boi ft. T.I. & Khujo Goodie
Aston Martin Music-Rick Ross ft. Drake & Chrisette Michele
Shake This-Royce da 5’9”
Temperature’s Rising-Mobb Deep ft. Crystal Johnson
Pour Out a Little Liquor-2Pac
Ol’ English-Game ft. Dion
This Can’t Be Life-Jay-Z ft. Beanie Sigel & Scarface
Summertime Rain-Dru B Shinin’ ft. Eye Jay the Boy
Runnin’-The Pharcyde
Let’s Ride-Q-Tip
Verbal Intercourse-Raekwon ft. Nas & Ghostface Killah
1997-Dom Kennedy
Doggy Dogg World-Snoop Dogg
Looking for Trouble-Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean, CyHi Da Prince & J. Cole





(Click arrow to listen or title for link to a download)

3 comments:

  1. Salute! I just knew you, because you invited me to friendship in YouTube, and you are already influential to me LOL
    I say that because I just discovered XV and Dom Kennedy listening to your favorites; I know almost nothing about the (good) new school, and I've enjoyed seeing there's a future in hip-hop.

    Dope podcast! It's funny: Runnin' is my fav from Pharcyde, and Let's Ride from Q-Tip (and I consider Nas' verse on Verbal Intercourse probably the best ever written, by anybody)... Love for Mobb Deep and Snoop songs too... I gotta love this, then.

    Greets from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you found some stuff you like! That's the whole point of me doin all this really...just sharing good stuff. Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you are doing, Nephew!

    ReplyDelete