Why I'm Here...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Introducing...Music and Me

This blog is dedicated to thoughts and opinions about music.  Music is my favorite hobby, and a daily inspiration in my life.  This blog is a way for me to share some of the passion I have for music with others.  My favorite genres are hip-hop and rhythm and blues, and I listen to stuff dating as far back as the 1950s.  I also listen to gospel, jazz, reggae and rock as well.  Here, I will write personal reviews on new releases that I pick up as well as vintage ones, and also open up discussion and debate on topics related to the music I enjoy.  My vision is that from this a small community of serious music listeners will emerge and begin to share the different ways in which music impacts us, as well as for word to spread about what great music is available out there that everyone may not be aware of.  So, in a nutshell that's why I decided to do this - I hope everyone who decides to read and/or contribute will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment